We asked Adam S. Greenfield, an experienced Trial Attorney in the Dallas office of Rob Wiley, P.C., to provide his outspoken answers to a range of questions. After reading, you will be more acquainted with the soundness and ability that Mr. Greenfield emanates.
1. If you were not practicing labor and employment law what would you be?
Either a General Manager of a sports team, or a Teacher.
2. What is the most important issue to you of being an advocate?
3. Why did you decide to become a lawyer?
At some point during law school, I decided that I wanted to be able to help people who were in a bad place, and I thought the best way to do this was to represent employees.
4. What is the most satisfying part of working for Rob Wiley, P.C.?
Working with other kind and smart people.
5. What is the biggest mistake you see employers make?
Not treating employees with respect.
6. What issue would you argue before the Supreme Court?
That discrimination against members of the LGBT community should be protected under The Civil Rights Act of 1964 for gender discrimination.
7. Besides Rob Wiley, P.C., what is the most interesting job that you have had?
Working for a Sports Agency.
8. What skills do you most value as an employment attorney?
9. What is your favorite food?
Fried egg and bacon sandwiches, and sashimi. Not at the same time though!
10. What’s the best part of living in Dallas?
Dallas is home!
Adam S. Greenfield is a Trial Attorney in the Dallas office of Rob Wiley, P.C. He graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in 2006. Mr. Greenfield went on and received his law degree from The University of Miami School of Law in 2010.